NSDCAR November 2013 HomeDex Reports provide October 2013 housing statistics in two separate reports, featuring North San Diego County and full San Diego County statistics. Below is a snapshot of the October housing report. Click on the links below to read the full reports.
- The median price for all North County home sales – attached and detached – decreased to $482,500 in October 2013 compared to $499,950 in September 2013.
- Detached homes in North County remained constant in October 2013 at $570,000.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County was up 19.37 percent, compared to $477,500 in October 2012 – a 15-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The median SFD price in non-North County ZIP codes decreased 3.22 percent in October 2013 to $435,000 compared to $449,450 reported in September 2013.
- Year-over non-North County median price increased 18.46 percent compared to $367,200 in October 2012, continuing a 19-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) decreased 6.58 percent in October 2013 compared to September 2013.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units rose 8.18 percent in October 2013 compared to September 2013. Year-over sold SFD units decreased 6.93 percent compared to October 2012.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County increased to 30 days in October 2013 compared to 25 days in September 2013.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County was 31 percent in October 2013.
As the largest Real Estate Company in North America, Keller Williams is once again blazing a trail and leaving others in the dust. November 1, 2013, Google Business Suite was rolled out to all 91,000 agents worldwide. With access to all the tools Google offers, KW email will be powered by Google. What does this mean to the consumer, you our client? It means more productive agents who will provide even bigger results than ever! Cary Sylvester, the Tech Guru of KW Worldwide, was recently interviewed by Digital Media Influencer, Diginomica. Before rolling out to all 91,000 agents, there were early adopter ‘test’ groups who have had access and able to utilize the full suite of products for several months. This allowed KW technology to work out many kinks prior to the release. While not all 91,000 agents have full access yet, it’s coming.
The Google Business suite is just another compliment to the tools already offered by Keller Williams Worldwide. eEdge is the software currently operating the back-end of Agent websites. Keller has led the way in Agent Count, productivity, and most importantly profit than its other major competitors. There is no backing down now, real estate agents with Keller Williams have the tools and the training to dominate the marketplace. As most metropolitan markets have improved, the timing couldn’t be better.